Texas Traditional Homes
offers the following features:
- Recreational areas including swimming pools, tennis courts, and parks.
- Underground utilities, private back drives for each individual unit and rear garbage pickup.
- Landscape maintenance from curb to property line of each unit.
- Tile entry foyers, decorative ceramic tile and shag or plush wall to wall carpeting.
- Custom lighting fixtures, medicine cabinets, and hardware.
- Custom built kitchen cabinets with special custom designed door styles and trim.
- Architecturally designed cathedral beamed ceilings and two story spaces.
- Elegant bath dressing areas including sunken tubs and spacious closets.
- Brick privacy front walls enclosing three interior courtyards with each unit.
- Full thick fiberglass wall insulation and 6" ceiling insulation.
- Architecturally designed rook styles with cedar shingles.
- Extra wide garages, garage doors, and storage areas.
- Sliding glass doors and French doors opening to courtyards.
- Custom designed floor plans of interior arrangements and exterior elevations.
- Custom designed brick fireplaces and wet bars.